The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 working days from the day of receipt of products purchased on Loomfairtrade.org.
To withdraw from the contract, the Customer must use the procedure set out below:
Notify us by email that you wish to return the goods to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the order number and the items you wish to return;
- the products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
- The identification label must be attached to the products;
- The products must be returned intact and not used in their original packaging;
- LOOM fair trade reserves the right not to accept damaged and/or used garments;
- returned products must be delivered to the courier within 14 working days from the date of receipt.
- The cost of returning the product(s) to our warehouse, either by courier or postal service, is the sole responsibility of the customer. The Seller will not be held responsible in case of loss of returned products, shipments to incorrect addresses or delays in the delivery of returned products, it being understood that the customer assumes all risk of such shipment.
- The shipping address is as follows: LOOM Soc Coop Via delle Conserve 1/5 - 52100 Arezzo (AR) T. (+39) 333 4470195
In the event that a goods exchange is requested due to damaged products or products shipped in a different way from the order, the new product will be shipped only after we have received the original and we have verified the conditions.
Shipping costs and the cost of sending the exchange goods are to be borne by LOOM fair trade.
Note: The replacement may be with a product of equivalent price, or in case of higher price the customer will have to pay the difference. The replacement product will be sent upon receipt of the credit of the difference.
If the customer does not wish to make a commodity exchange, he may request a refund, which will be made in accordance with the payment method of the order or by issuing a coupon that can be used for a new purchase on LOOM fair trade.